[K12OSN] Postfix Mail Server tutorial

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Jun 16 16:15:01 UTC 2004

> I have tried this, when I attempt to login to Squirrel
> Mail I get an error; (Preference Database error (not found).
> Exiting abnormally. I don't understand how to paste the
> tables into Mysql

Here is an updated post for the same tutorial
http://www.linuxhelp.ca/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=3647
I only followed the first three stages and stopped before setting up
mysql for squirrelmail.  I only used squirrelmail as a test webmail.   I
am currently using openwebmail from www.openwebmail.org as I think out
of the box it is a much better client asthetically and feature wise.  So
I can't be much help with the mysql setup.