[K12OSN] slightly OT Time clock system for schools

William J McCloskey williamm at timbercon.com
Thu Jun 17 17:47:50 UTC 2004

At my current work we use a software called Hourtrack. I don't have any info
on it, though it runs great through wine when I'm booted into fedora core 1
on my management desktop.

You might be able to find some Web Based technologies for this that would
work just fine or for $3k you could probably hire a web developer (I'm
available :-P) to develop a web app custom tailored to your needs and have
it designed around FireFox. That way you retain windows and Linux
compatibility and you don't alienate any Mac users while your at it.

William McCloskey