[K12OSN] OT...but I need help with postfix

Terrell Prude', Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Jun 18 20:13:33 UTC 2004

Methinks you likely don't have Postfix started up.  All SMTP daemons run
on TCP 25 if they want to talk to anyone else.  Check your process
listing (ps ax) and see if you see something like this:

   15765 ?        S      5:03 /usr/libexec/postfix/master

If you don't, then you need to start up Postfix ("man postfix" should
give you what you need).

--TP