[K12OSN] Postfix Mail Server tutorial

Rick O'Dell rodell at bakersfield.k12.mo.us
Tue Jun 22 13:41:54 UTC 2004

	Yes, I did find that last night, sorry my mistake.... I did however notice
one of the log files shows "MailScanner E-Mail Virus Scanner version 4.30.3
starting". This message appears in the mail log every 10 seconds. It never
actually says it has started. Any ideas here....
	Again sorry about the typo......
Rick O'Dell
Net Work Administrator
Bakersfield R4 School Dst.