[K12OSN] Too upgrade to Fedora Core 2 thats question

Glenn Arnold garnold at unrealsolutions.com
Tue Jun 22 17:59:07 UTC 2004

I need to upgrade my Redhat 9 servers to LDAP, so I can configure samba
BDCs and off load some of the network authentication traffic off my
samba PDC. From the instructions I have seen sure seems like it would be
easier if I would up grade to Fedora Core 2.  The problem is I have some
concerns on the stability of Fedora Core.  Anybody currently using
Fedora Core in production?  I have ran Fedora core 1 and now 2 on my
home PC with some quirky problems which eventually get fixed, but in a
production environment that could cause some big headaches.  Any
Opinions?

Thanks
-Glenn