[K12OSN] Bigmem

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Jun 22 19:00:56 UTC 2004

Joe,

I got the same funkiness...
4 gig .. but only reporting 3.7
mines is a dual xeon 3Ghz tho...I's gunna be max'n this baby out here in
a couple months...
see what I can do to crumble the server to it's knees...
will be testing with Gnome/Kde/Icewm...provided I can find 60+ kids to
come in for a day and "play" on the computers... =)
Just don't think I'm going to let them all play chess at once though...

--Huck