[K12OSN] Too upgrade to Fedora Core 2 thats question

Glenn Arnold garnold at unrealsolutions.com
Tue Jun 22 22:40:30 UTC 2004

John,  just bought a copy of Red Hat Enterprise Linux to evaluate for
$50.00 the price is hard to beat.  I am installing it now.  Did you
build your own samba installation or do you use a rpm install with wbel?
Because, I am currently using a RPM from the Samba site version 3.04 for
Red Hat 9.  I will see if Redhat update updates there Samba to that
version.

Thanks
-Glenn