[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.0.x with Thinknics

Eric Feldhusen efeldhusen at chartermi.net
Fri Jun 25 21:24:02 UTC 2004

I didn't find anything in the list archives about anyone running K12LTSP
4.0.x, so I just wanted to check and see if anyone else is running 4.0.x
with Thinknics?  I'm currently running 3.1.2, but in comparing my 3.1.2
server to a 4.0.1 server, on perfectly identical hardware, 4.0.1 runs
soooo much faster, so I'd like to wipe and do a fresh 4.0.1 install on
my 3.1.2 server.  If anyone's done the same thing and had any bumps, let
me know.

--
Eric Feldhusen
Network Administrator for Adams, Chassell,
emailto:eric at remc1.k12.mi.us