[K12OSN] MailScanner and Mailman

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon Jun 28 14:07:10 UTC 2004

I am having a problem using Mailman for mailing list along with
MailScanner (I think).  I keep getting notifications that I have -1
messages waiting for approval from Mailman, when I go to approve them
nothing is there.  I think what is happening is a virus is being sent to
the lists, the message is generated and then MailScanner detects the
virus, removes the email but never talks back to Mailman about what
happened.  Then I get these stupid notices saying I have to approve -1
messages.

Anyone ran into this and know how to handle it?

---