[K12OSN] Re: Routing

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Wed Jun 30 05:03:23 UTC 2004

As mentioned in the other thread you will need to get each network
segment on thier own subnet before you can hope to route between them.

once you have that planned out plan the routes that will be needed to
tell the router what goes where.
I posted a how to setup a fedora core router email several months ago.
I'll try to find it and repost