[K12OSN] End-of-school-year routine?

Matthew Ross mross at esd165.org
Wed Jun 30 21:18:02 UTC 2004

Hey Eric,

Put my name on the list for "Waiting Patiently and Enthusiasticly" for
K12LTSP 4.1.

Oh, and it might be a wise idea to make your future major updates so
they don't land in the summer or early fall, that way the schools don't
wonder "Will it be here in time?" and you won't have to listen to us ask
the very same question.

Just a thought. Sm:)e.

--Matt Ross