[K12OSN] End-of-school-year routine?

Matthew Ross mross at esd165.org
Wed Jun 30 22:00:54 UTC 2004

"When it's done" like Duke Nukem Forever or Debian Sarge? Sm:)e.

Well, this was just a suggestion because his main user base are on
school schedules. School schedules usualy have summers as the time when
major changes can be made without effecting their students and staff.
Thus, an annoucement of "it's comming soon" when it's in this time makes
tech administrators anxious. If we don't know, or think it's far off
(say, expected Begining of Winter), we'll stop pestering you guys. And
if you release it early, all the better!

Like I said, it's just a suggestion.

Oh, and glad to hear some of the LTSP crew is listening on this list as
well.

--Matt Ross