[K12OSN] D Day

daniel.hunt at iibbank.ie daniel.hunt at iibbank.ie
Tue Jun 1 11:22:56 UTC 2004

There are two rooms - each with about 22/23 clients, so I'll be using 2x24
Switches, each with a Gig-E port, connected to a dedicated Network card on
the server. Each on it's own subnet.

I'm sure that the rooms have Cat5 cabling - it was recently recabled (2
years ago) and I really doubt that the company would have scimped on that!