RE: [K12OSN] Server Clone

[SNIP]
> Good move! You will have it figured out in about 10 mins ...
> :) (yay open source)

My minutes must be in cat years today :-)  Loaded Mondo on the master
server and backed up / and excluded /home to a nfs mount of /mnt/backup
into a directory called server_root with no compression and now have 5
iso's in this directory.  I burned 1.iso and booted the new server from
it.  It cannot mount any filesystems and aborts.  So now I am trying to
partition and format the drive identical to the first to see if that
helps.

This is very frustrating, such a simple process and for some reason I am
managing to make it very difficult.