Re: [K12OSN] Do I miss something ? part2

Thanks for the suggestions and replies.
What I learned : you can use mac addresses in lts.conf (skipping the fixed leases)
With 50-60 clients and a variety of hardware (not only diff. video cards) it can get messy :-(
Initial setup is one task the only thing I am concernced about is the ongoing maintainance
when the (old) client stuff breaks and needs to be replaced (by other older stuff)...
= edit in the lts.conf