Re: [K12OSN] Best approach to calm the school's administration about Linux?

Joseph Bishay wrote:
What would be the best way to reassure them that the system we have IS able to prepare the students for the future (IE: Doesn't need to be Windows)? Note that in our area (Toronto) there is no ministry-
mandated computer curriculum, so essentially the lab is used as a reference room for other subjects.

Joseph,
I just read an article from LinuxToday that is very upbeat about opensource from a business point of view. http://www.cio.com/archive/031503/opensource.html

Thanks,

Dale