[ok-mail] [K12OSN] Best approach to calm the school's administration about Linux?

John Hansknecht jhansknecht at hanstech.com
Wed Jun 2 00:40:25 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 10:37, george kocke wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-05-30 at 15:47, John Hansknecht wrote:
>
> > I worked with a teacher at the school to write a report that explains
> > why teaching specific applications at the elementary school level is a
> > mistake.
>
> Would it be possible for you to share this report with us?

It's really not much, carried weight at our school because it was
written by our computer applications teacher. You can download it here:
http://www.uofdhigh.k12.mi.us/resources/technology/tech_board_open_source.pdf
--

Thanks,

John Hansknecht

One OS to fool them all
One browser to find them
One email client to bring them all
And through security holes, blind them...