Re: [K12OSN] Re: Making donations work better

Thanks!

The CD worked perfectly and made up for the hours of frustration I've had
trying to get a client to run.

I've tried PXE boot and a boot floppy from two different client machine.
Both will DHCP an IP address then time out trying to load a kernel.

Ken