RE: [K12OSN] Server Clone

> I'm not sure how things are from rescue mode - but once in
> rescue mode -
> if your system is located at /mnt/sysimage, you could mount
> your disks
> there and then chroot into it and run grub-install /dev/sda .
> example (and I'm not real sure about this ...) mount
> /dev/sda2 /mnt/sysimage/ mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/sysimage/boot
> chroot /mnt/sysimage grub-install /dev/sda reboot from hard drive
I'll give that a try right now.

Also I think the reason Mondo isn't working for me is that it doesn't
seem to recognize my raid controller.  When at the command booted from
Mondo if I do a fdisk -l I get nothing.  That might be why nothing
mounts for me.  Could I load a minimal install of WBEL then insert the
Mondo CD's and restore while running from the install that recognizes
the RAID controller?