[K12OSN] D Day

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Jun 2 17:19:48 UTC 2004

Well those touch screen 'check yourself out' at the grocery stores are
using NT =)
saw 3 of them go down at once one day...
I just chuckled to myself and walked past to the bubbly cashier with the
smile and personality...

mind you if I only have 1 or two items I'll hit the 'checkout kiosk'...
wonder if anyone has developed those kiosks with a linux solution to
save $$ for
HUGE grocery store chains...*shrugs*...an idea for one of you guru's out
there tired of working for 'the man' =)

--Huck