[K12OSN] CigWin and K12LTSP

OK. So I have my K12LTSP lab in place and it is working well. I would like to have our teachers (at their Windows workstations on the "outside" of the lab) access the K12LTSP box using CygWin.

What do I have to do at the server to make this happen?

What do I have to do at the Windows box to make this happen?

I would like to use this to "introduce" teachers to Linux and K12LTSP in a "non-threatening" way. (So I don't get threatened......)

Ideas?

Thanks.