[K12OSN] list thread to wiki

Hello,
This list produces so much information that could be very useful for other users of K12LTSP and admins in general. I went to
https://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2004-June/thread.html
and tried to get one thread in one long page, but with no luck. The goal is to get the thread and then lift out the good bits and then wikify it.

I downloaded the archive but it was just a long list of all the messages but with no threading per se. Can you recommend a tool or process with which I can view an entire thread in one long text file?

thank you
Dennis

BTW the search on https://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2004-June/thread.html
for CigWin (one of the most recent threads) turned up nothing :\