[K12OSN] How can this be done?

I have and existing network with five locations. I have a single dhcp server assigning addresses across the entire network. The four remote locations are connected to the main location via ISDN lines. DHCP requests from the remote locations are forwarded to the main location and appropriate IP's, subnet's, gateways, etc which are assigned at each of the sites.

As the connection is slow I am planning on having an LTSP box at each location. The goal being to assign the IP's from the main location and tell the various hosts to get a boot image locally. Can this even be done? I was looking in /etc/dhcpd.conf and noticed the file names to be used. I expect I just need to specify a tftp host for each of the subnets.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Lewis
---------
The instructions said to use Windows 98 or better.... So I installed Linux.