Re: [K12OSN] Problem with 4.1beta7 on Via CL10000 (Via C3)

Great! We're already up to Beta7? I'll take that as good news, as we must be getting closer to a real release! Sm:)e.

As for your problem, did you try the basics? Try changing your Bios' ACPI settings, or passing 'acpi=off' to the kernel at boot time. I've seen Fedora machines hang on boot without tweaking the acpi options a bit.

--Matt

Henning Petersen Wangerin wrote:

Okay, I have to ask: K12LTSP 4.1beta7? As far as I know, all you can get is 4.0.1.

Just rsynced the K12LTSP-beta tree, as I did earler during tests of 3.1.2 I think it was ;-)

But no matter that, it don't boot on my dual LAN Via motherboard :-(