[K12OSN] Problem with 4.1beta7 on Via CL10000 (Via C3)

Matthew Ross mross at esd165.org
Fri Jun 4 20:35:49 UTC 2004

Great! We're already up to Beta7? I'll take that as good news, as we
must be getting closer to a real release! Sm:)e.

As for your problem, did you try the basics? Try changing your Bios'
ACPI settings, or passing 'acpi=off' to the kernel at boot time. I've
seen Fedora machines hang on boot without tweaking the acpi options a bit.

--Matt