[K12OSN] Session declined Maximum number of open sessions from host reached

Every now and then I get this error mentioned to me. I'm not ever around to see how our students make it happen. It always occurs when our most mischievious students are leaving in a hurry!

I just have the librarians wait a couple of minutes and they always reboot just fine.

Is there anything that I can do to shorten the time required to reboot a client?

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines