Re: [K12OSN] duplex problem with new switch

Gentgeen <gentgeen linuxmail org> wrote:

So at this point I am lost.  Where can I but those options so that it
works on boot-up, but does not mess with eth1?
<<

Edit /etc/modules.conf so that it has these lines:

alias eth0 3c59x
options eth0 debug=1 options=4 full_duplex=1

That should fix it for just eth0, but not eth1.

Best,

--- Les Bell, RHCE, CISSP
[http://www.lesbell.com.au]