Re: [K12OSN] Problem with 4.1alpha7 on Via CL10000 (Via C3)

Shawn Powers wrote:

Henning Petersen Wangerin wrote:

Great! We're already up to Beta7?

Alpha 7 -- not beta. Eric announce a while back that he was releasing the alpha tests, and things were very broken. I don't know the status of alpha7, but since it's still alpha, I certainly wouldn't use it for other users -- and if you use it -- save often. :)

-Shawn

Alpha implys that many features are not even in the iso's yet. Remember two more things. First, you will probably not get ANG help on the list with ANY probloms. Seecoundly, Eric just ignore ALL bug reports until all of the bugs that he knows about have been worked on, and by that time most of your information should be invalid.