[K12OSN] Adding users on multiple ltsp servers

Hello all,

I really don't want to have to add users to all of my (5) ltsp servers by hand, not when users already have accounts set up on the current (linux) application server. What are my best (read least steep learning curve, or only have a day to work on this) options?

Thanks

Lewis Holcroft
System Administrator
Physician's Computer Company