[K12OSN] rsync on exit

This was recently mentioned on the list but I can't find it. It was suggested that rsync on exit/logout would be a good option for my setup because it will take users a while to get between sites and rsync should be all done. The sites are connected via ISDN connections, which is why I have opted to go with multiple ltsp servers that need to be synced.

Thanks
Lewis