Re: [K12OSN] Re: Cmap Website Contact -- Question

Very cool, just curious, have you looked at Freemind? It's not as slick as CmapTools, but interesting nonetheless.

http://freemind.sourceforge.net/

David Trask wrote:
Very cool! Let me know if you'd like me to test it in a K12LTSP environment for you. :-)

"CmapTools Support" <cmapsupport ihmc us> writes:

Dear CmapTools User,

Sorry for our late answer.

We are doing some test in our lab in order to give you a workaround
 before a new release of CmapTools.

The new release of CmapTools will allow you to have DIFFERENT users
 running just one instance of the program. We don't have an
specific date for the new release.

We will contact you as soon as we have an stable solution before
the release.

Sincerely,

CmapSupport

-- Eric Feldhusen Network Administrator for Adams, Chassell, Dollar Bay, and Lake Linden Public Schools

email: eric remc1 k12 mi us