[K12OSN] "Guest" accounts

Good morning,

This is my first question to the group, so please bear with me.  I’m mostly looking for someone to point me in the right direction, I’m not afraid to do the leg work, but Google hasn’t helped me too much.

I’m creating a small network for a multi-age lab that will be used by kids from K through 6.  Once I set the network up, they’ll be no one on staff to assist with administration.  The older kids and the faculty could make use of personalized accounts, but many of them could just use a generic “Guest” account, that doesn’t have the ability to save configuration and allows multiple logins with the same generic username/password (or no password).  Is such a setup recommended or even possible?  Thanks.

Mike Karolow
Sprint ITS
300 Unicorn Park Drive, 4th Floor
Woburn, Ma  01801