Re: [K12OSN] Eureka! Woo-Hoo! It works!

David Trask wrote:

YaaaaaaaaaaaHooooooooooo!

Way to go David! I've started down that road myself, and have spent a lot of time reading your notes along the way as well as the responses. Since it is my goal to replace our NT4 domain structure this summer with Samba-3 and LDAP, I'm very much looking forward to seeing your write-up. In the meantime, if you wanted to make a .tgz of your conf files (suitably cleaned of passwords, of course) available to us, it could sure help kickstart my project at the very least :)

Congrats again!

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator