[K12OSN] 853 unread messages...

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Tue Jun 8 21:42:33 UTC 2004

Man I love this list.  That said -- is there a Bulletin Board set up
somewhere that we all should frequent?  If not, could there be?  If
there were some subject specific topic areas, I know that *I* would be
able to better help folks.

I'd even have my own section, the "Terribly off-topic yet mildly amusing
as long as it's not Monday" section...  ;o)

There could be a, "New Version Announcement" section, so Eric wouldn't
have to reiterate what version, what timeframe, etc...

It would have a little overlap with the wiki, I know -- but interactive
conversation is nice.  Just a thought.  Anyone else's opinion?

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director