Re: [K12OSN] Eureka! Woo-Hoo! It works!

"Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn redhat com>
writes:
> I'm very much looking forward to seeing your write-up. In the meantime,
>if you wanted to make a .tgz of your conf files (suitably cleaned of
>passwords, of course) available to us, it could sure help kickstart my
>project at the very least :)

Certainly...I will as soon as I dupe my success today and get the doc
done....hopefully tomorrow.  I've made copies of all my current configs
for myself and uploaded them to FTP for my own use as well.  Came in very
handy last fall when I had to redo my current Samba/LDAP server after
making the mistake of letting my Samba logs run wild and fill up my root
partition to the point where my machine went nuts.  I was able to reload
with my saved configs and didn't lose a thing since I was able to copy the
home dirs via NFS.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School