Re: [K12OSN] 853 unread messages...

Wiki is wonderful. I'm all for a wiki page for the common questions asked on this list. Doesn't K12LTSP already have a Wiki? Can't we just make a new section there?

--Matt

Shawn Powers wrote:

Man I love this list. That said -- is there a Bulletin Board set up somewhere that we all should frequent? If not, could there be? If there were some subject specific topic areas, I know that *I* would be able to better help folks.

I'd even have my own section, the "Terribly off-topic yet mildly amusing as long as it's not Monday" section... ;o)

There could be a, "New Version Announcement" section, so Eric wouldn't have to reiterate what version, what timeframe, etc...

It would have a little overlap with the wiki, I know -- but interactive conversation is nice. Just a thought. Anyone else's opinion?

-Shawn