Re: [K12OSN] 853 unread messages...

Matthew Ross wrote:
Doesn't K12LTSP already have a Wiki?

Yes -- I meant in addition to the wiki. Something like http://www.phpbb.com/ so there could be some interactive communication.

I could be offbase, maybe the threads would get added so quick you couldn't keep up with the forum format either, I dunno. It was just a thought.

Wikis are great for documentation, I was just thinking that perhaps a forum/bulletin board format might scale better. Topics and threads would be kept together, etc. I just don't know if folks would be willing to move these discussions there. I certainly wouldn't want DOUBLE the effort to keep up with discussions!

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director