From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On
Behalf Of Trond Ruud Maehlum
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 5:49 AM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Add users from file

Does someone know of a script which takes names from a file and
automakes username?

I have a file with 300 names like so:

John,Smith

I want the script to go through the list and output another file like
so:

John Smith,johsm (for example)... Alternatively an output which can be
fed into the adduser batch in webmin.

Anybody seed something like this?

Regards
Trond Mæhlum