Re: [K12OSN] Add users from file

On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 12:09, Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:
> Les,
> 	you just never cease to amaze me ... after 25 years of vi, I'd
> still burn many minutes to write a script to do it. Just goes to show I'm
> a slow learner ;-)

You end up needing to know the regexps in the scripts too.  The hard
part is keeping track of the small syntax differences between
programs and changes over time.  For example perl would use bare ()
for grouping instead of \(\), and the \L for lowercase is a modern
addition for vi, I think.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com