Re: [K12OSN] pxe boot from hard-drive?

Have you looked at the PXES site? They've got an ISO that apparently is an all-in-one wonder if you're dealing thin clients that have an hard-drive.
http://pxes.sourceforge.net/

best,
Dennis

Huck wrote:
There was a post from long ago that I scrounged up in the archives about taking the boot-rom from http://www.rom-o-matic.com and instead of booting from a floppy drive, it said you could somehow, (one said copy a .com version of the rom to the HD and reboot), that didn't work for me.
So I'm wondering if there is another way to do it without having to replace all of my network cards...and some of the older hardware doesn't have options for booting from LAN anyway...
I googled for a while and found nothing that worked so far...
--Huck