Re: [K12OSN] Torvalds in Portland

Eric Harrison wrote:

Linus Torvalds' childern will be attending the school that K12LTSP
was originaly developed for. Way too cool ;-)

http://www.wweek.com/story.php?story=5172

-Eric

Eric,
WOW!, I didn't realize that. If it's not too much trouble, could you give pointers to the history of K12LTSP (movers/shakers/influences) and important points along the way. I didn't see much from the main k12ltsp.org page but I am very interested in the history.

Thanks,

Dale