[K12OSN] RE: Samba/LDAP how-to

Thanks for writing this! With the close of school this week, I was just getting ready to start plowing into this topic on my own (been studying Samba 3 for the past month). We are already authenticating with LDAP on multiple servers and using SAMBA to share volumes without authentication for general file sharing between Wintel boxes and the LTSP desktops / labs.

Nathan Shaffer
St John the Apostle School
Oregon City, Oregon
nshaffer sja pvt k12 or us