[K12OSN] Here's the howto again---Samba/LDAP how-to (draft)]

------------------------------ Original Message ------------------------------
Subject: [K12OSN] Samba/LDAP how-to (draft)
From:    "David Trask" <dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us>
Date:    Wed, June 9, 2004 4:57 pm
To:      K12OSN redhat com
Cc:      Derek Dresser gouldacademy org
         "Christopher K. Johnson" <ckjohnson gwi net>

http://web.vcs.u52.k12.me.us/linux/Samba-LDAP-howto-v2.pdf

The link above is to the pdf version of my latest how-to for
Samba-LDAP....I duplicated the set up today.  I will post my configs
(hopefully Friday) for all to access.  Let me know of additions,
omissions, and screw-ups.

PS....Derek, feel free to use this in any way you want for the session at
Gould...change it or whatever.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School