[K12OSN] What may have changed?

Lewis Holcroft lewis at pcc.com
Thu Jun 10 20:57:15 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Yesterday I had a perfectly functioning LTSP server. Today my thin
clients hang when trying to start X. They get as far as the grey screen
and the X cursor for the mouse, but I never get the login. I am using a
standard LTSP server except dhcpd is disabled as I already have a dhcp
server on the network. As a result it has been necessary to update the
following files to match the 10.0.0.0 IP scheme currently used.

/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/rc.sysinit
/etc/exports

the dhcpd.conf file has not been changed since yesterday.

but I did run yum update this afternoon to bring things up to date. Any
guidance would be great.

Thanks

Lewis