[K12OSN] What may have changed?

Hi all,

Yesterday I had a perfectly functioning LTSP server. Today my thin clients hang when trying to start X. They get as far as the grey screen and the X cursor for the mouse, but I never get the login. I am using a standard LTSP server except dhcpd is disabled as I already have a dhcp server on the network. As a result it has been necessary to update the following files to match the 10.0.0.0 IP scheme currently used.

/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/rc.sysinit
/etc/exports

the dhcpd.conf file has not been changed since yesterday.

but I did run yum update this afternoon to bring things up to date. Any guidance would be great.

Thanks

Lewis