Re: [K12OSN] What may have changed?

Lewis Holcroft wrote:
Yesterday I had a perfectly functioning LTSP server. Today my thin clients hang when trying to start X. They get as far as the grey screen and the X cursor for the mouse, but I never get the login. I am using a

but I did run yum update this afternoon to bring things up to date. Any guidance would be great.
Lewis,
I'm no X expert, but I know that yum keeps a log of what was updated in /var/log/yum.log You may want to look there for clues.

Thanks,

Dale