[K12OSN] XDCMP through a Firewall

Hi All....

I have been 'Google'ing for a short wile on how I can get and
XDCMP session to run from a PXES boot cd from the PXES
Project @ http://pxes.sf.net through our Firewall here...
I have all the XDCMP options set on the server & running fine.
but I cant work out which ports I will need to forward...
I now 177 is the XDCMP port but with this forwarded it still
doesn't seem to work...

Has anyone got any quick tips that may help ? Or has anyone
already done this in a similar way ?

Thank for any help...

Best Regards

Gavin Spurgeon