[K12OSN] Size of Server

I am looking at implementing K12LTSP for a lab of 25 computers. I was wondering how big the server should be to handle the load. Also, if built big enough, could one server handle 40-50 users. Right now I have a PIII 900 with 2 GB RAM, upgradable to 4 GB RAM rather inexpensively. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time.

Justin Lundberg Network Technician, Interstate Communications