[K12OSN] font thread

Title: Message
Instead of hijacking the former thread on including fonts etc etc..

is there a HOWTO or other form of documentation out there
to implement system wide font additions?
or is it always app specific?
I have never had luck with fonts in linux...
and I miss a specific font it was simply ' t ' in my very first linux install using slakware...
it was a terminal font...xwindows really wasn't an option back then =)

--Huck