Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 06:09:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: xyz xyz <babaliciouse yahoo com>
Subject: [K12OSN] Adding Users
To: k12osn redhat com

posted this a few days ago with no response - can
anyone help me.

I have one machine with k12OS running as samba server
and
another machine running K12LTSP as terminal server.

I intend to add all users to the samba server and then
copy passwd, group and shadow files over to terminal
server on a daily/twice daily cron job.

I too hope to use some kind of text file containing
first name and last name and SIN# which will extract a
username  and password from this data and add these