From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On
Behalf Of Julius Szelagiewicz
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 4:34 PM
To: Support list for opensource software in schools.
Subject: RE: [K12OSN] K12LTSP Over Dialup

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Jim and Kelly Younkin wrote:

I found this on Windows 2003 Terminal Server.  20K is a bandwidth I
could live with, though I need to find out more details of what else

is

necessary. I really thought Linux would have something in this range.

Depending on your configuration individual RDP sessions should use

between 11K-20K per session.

Right, and you can "run" win2k on p1 133 with 64K memory. take the
minimum
specs from MS with a big grain of salt. julius

The following document from Microsoft should help.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/8/c/58ccf087-33c1-41b2-bb74-ee2

0be37fde6/TermServScaling.doc<<