Re: [K12OSN] Repost: KStars downloaded images blank

I think it's worth it to try this out on K12 4.0.x as well. Soon as I get some time this week, I'll give that a shot, too. Does KStars come w/4.0.x?

BTW, I am a bit concerned about apt hosing it on 3.1.2. That's not supposed to happen!

--TP

Robert Arkiletian wrote:

I did email the developers/maintainers yesterday but no reponse back yet.
I'll let you know when they do. Thanks for your confirmation of the problem Terrell. I appreciate your help.

Robert Arkiletian